This fantastic Lexus branded Callaway golf bag could be yours if you enter our Twittercompetition.
The Country Club Stand Bag features a stylish Lexus logo on the side pocket. It weighs in at just 3.2kg and is 34-inches tall.
Featuring eight organisational pockets, all with waterproof zippers, a three-point umbrella holding system, a dual shoulder holding system and a cushioned hip pad, it is a stylish and durable golf bag.
To win, simply head over to our Twitter page and tell us whether you think Europe or USA will win on Sunday and predict the score. Remember to use the hashtag #LexusGolf. Competition closes at 23:59 on Saturday 27 September.
Full terms and conditions
1. To enter this prize draw promotion (the “Promotion”) participants must at the date of entry:
(a) Be a UK resident;
(b) Be 18 years old or over;
(c) Provide a valid e-mail address and contact telephone number when requested by the Promoter.
2. Employees and immediate family members of employees of the Promoter and its respective associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.
3. Method of Entry: entry of the competition is through Twitter.co.uk.
4. No purchase necessary. The Competition can be entered for free.
5. The closing time and date for receipt of entries is Midnight Saturday 27 September 2014. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
6. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
7. The winner will be notified via email within 2 business days of the prize draw and given details of how to claim their prize.
8. If the prize is declined or unclaimed by a winner, or if a winner cannot be contacted using the details supplied in his or her application form within 2 business days of notification, replacement winner(s) may be selected at the Promoter’s discretion. The unclaimed original winning entry will then be forfeited.
9. The decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to allow the promoter to feature winner in promotional material and participate in publicity and materials, within reason, resulting from the Competition if requested to do so by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the details of entrants in any publicity or material, within reason.
11. By entering the Competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted, and are bound by these terms. All participants also consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) for the purposes of the administration of this Competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. The Data Controller is Toyota (GB) PLC.
13. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
14. Promoter’s details: Toyota (GB) PLC, Great Burgh, Burgh Heath, Epsom, Surrey. KT18 5UX
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. No third party can enforce these terms.
16. Any prize is subject to change and availability.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.